VR - virtual reality Expert - Rome (40 days initial) - UN-agency
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "VR Expert" to start on short notice a 40 w/days contract (until mid/end of December) in ROME (UN agency client, EN-speaking environment, extensions are possible).
Our client is a world-famous international Organisation and a great reference in any CV! 100% on-site in Rome.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for VR content capture and editing
- Provide guidance and recommendations on VR products and best practices
- Content preparation for 360 images and VR tour
- Any other duties related to VR technology as required.
- Proven experience in VR project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- The position is 100% onsite in Rome, at least for the initial contract.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.