Network Security Architect (Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Oct 24, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Network Security Architect - Brussels
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure architect with a focus on Network and Network security. You translate the business needs with regard to network & network security into functional & technical needs in the context of projects and you help determine the standards, services, roadmap and life cycle of the services. You work closely with the partners who create the technical architecture and detailed design and implement and support the solution.
- Experience with making roadmaps and business cases
- Experience with translating functional needs into Infrastructure needs.
- Experience with Enterprise networks, network security and best practices
- Good knowledge of LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN, MPLS, VRF, SDN, routing & switching.
- Good knowledge of endpoint security, NAC, user VPN, PKI, IPAM, ..
- Good knowledge of on-premise & cloud Infrastructure architecture, with a strong focus on Azure
- Good knowledge of Azure networking and security best practices.
- Experience with Loadbalancing, reverse and forward Proxies, Firewalling, IPS, APT, On premise and cloud (Azure)
- Dutch Speaking Mandatory