Senior Workday HRIS Operations Specialist
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
- HRIS Workday Specialist
- 80,000 to 100,000 Euros
You will be working with a well-known end-user client, working on global Workday implementations, with the ability to work from home - we have interview slots for this week and next - please call Laura for more details.
Skills and Experience:
- Service orientation, with the ability to streamline service delivery in a global organization
- Process oriented, with the experience of creating processes and procedures around (HR) systems.
- 3+ years of Workday configuration experience with a general understanding of all Workday Modules and a focus on Workday Core HCM and Security
- Prior Workday functional certification would be very useful
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develops a complete understanding of client business objectives
- Drives discussions with HR, business and other stakeholders for designing the ideal employee experience and functional workflow
- Translating requirements into technical requirements
- Manages the relevant projects within agreed budget and timelines
- Support part of the Workday functionality together with the Global HR Technology team, including issue resolution and management of third party support where needed.
- Builds knowledge of system capabilities in order to guide design requirements, prototype, configure and test implementation projects.
- Communicates new or modified functionality to stakeholders for training and operational impacts. Ensure basic training facility for (new joiners in) the HR community on Workday responsibilities and functionality.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
To learn more about the opportunity and how our client can give you the exposure and responsibilities you are looking for to develop your career as a HRIS Workday Implementation Specialist based in the Netherlands; please get in touch with Laura Jarvie here at ISR Recruitment by phone or please share with me a copy of your very latest CV or online profile for a call back - we have interview slots this week and next week!