Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for a candidate to design, plan, build and maintain a scalable cloud platform. You will be familiar with software development Java Scala Python development experience building applications experience in public and private cloud infrastructure AWS Lambda API Gateway EC2 database CI/CD Ansible Puppet Linux Containers Docker Kubernetes.
- Design and implement a centralized unstructured data management ecosystem to collect, analyze, store, protect and govern unstructured data for the enterprise.
- Work closely with the team to design, plan, build and maintain a scalable Cloud platform for the evolving needs to support Company's Unstructured Data Strategy.
- Provide recommendations on implementation of organization wide processes and procedures for the management of data risk especially if the solution is based on a public cloud services.
- Coordinate with Network and Infrastructure teams to design systems that can scale to the operational needs of handling large volumes of Unstructured data
- Partners with other internal teams and peers in the department to ensure holistic solutions meet the needs of various stakeholders.
- Leverages and uses Big Data best practices to develop technical solutions used for handling of Unstructured data.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Building out a scalable multi-tenant AWS private and public cloud environment that meets the architectural requirements of the cloud platform
- Familiar with software development to drive data & analytic efforts using Java and either Scala or Python as the programming languages.
- Developer experience building applications/solutions using public/private cloud infrastructure
- AWS Knowledge and experience - Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3 etc.
- Database knowledge - Oracle or Any No SQL DB like Couchbase, MongoDB, DocumentDB
- Experience with CICD (continuous integration & delivery) pipelines
- Automation, Configuration Management (eg Ansible, Puppet), Dev-ops practices
- Familiarity with Linux Containers/Docker/Kubernetes.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$150k - $180k Annual
$170k - $170k Annual
$105k - $105k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual