Azure Cloud Architect
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
What will you do?
- Support the design & implementation of the public cloud environment to run my clients services for their Autonomous Driving Applications.
- Support migration of the services from AWS to Azure.
- Support the design & implementation of the CI/CD pipelines.
What will you need?
- Have a strong background from public cloud environment, migrations and development. You are familiar with Azure and have experience in setting up everything from single instances to complex managed services. Be an expert in the Azure ecosystem.
- Have experience in design and delivery of systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models.
- Have experience with containerized deployment with an orchestration like Kubernetes.
- Have an eye for the full deployment including the non-functionals as security.
- Have experience with Jenkins as a build system. Be able to automate the build/release pipeline with Jenkins scripts, ARM or Terraform.
- Already be or are keen in getting Microsoft Azure Certified.
- Not a must but some experience of running Java Web Application in a high availability environment is a must have.
- Desired start date 04-11-2019
- 6 month contract to start
- 40 hours a week
- Long term project (Extension very likely)
- Location Eindhoven
- Rate Euros 80, - an hour all-in
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below) or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter