Lead Java Developer
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Source Technology
Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer is sought by a leading technology organisation in Bern, Switzerland. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in greenfield digital transformation across many solutions which impact their business Consequentially they are keen to find a Lead Java Developer with a solid grounding in Java who will work across the full stack, utilising Spring, Hibernate and Angular to develop clean and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, and release within an Agile software development process.
As Lead Java Developer, you will be a captain within the scrum team and an active advocate of progressive processes, with tangible experiences in agile practises and OOA/OOD and UML. Encouragingly, not only is there scope to acquire additional skills in tools such as Docker, but a terrific opportunity to take a lead across a number of brand new workflows and develop your skills in Angular whist honing your Back End programming skills further and taking ownership in design and architecture.
Ultimately, a Lead Java Developer is sought who is diligent in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being motivated and open minded to problem solving and evolving technologies across Java. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive work environment.
Lead Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of developing solutions in Java.
- Accomplished skills in Hibernate, Spring Boot, Servlets/JSF, REST services/APIs as well as solution design and architecture with experiences in Angular.
- Well-practised in TDD, CI and CD.
- Must have experiences in Git, Junit, Maven, Tomcat or Jenkins; skills in Docker are a plus.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in German to at least B2 level or above, fluency in English is a bonus.
Must be eligible to work in Switzerland or hold an EU paspport to be considered. Regrettably my client are not in the position to sponsor visa applications for candidates.
Lead Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 120,000CHF - 145,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this Lead Java Developer position, please do so via the link.