Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Source Technology
Java Developer is sought by a leading technology innovation organisation in Zug, Switzerland. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in digital transformation across many solutions across. Consequentially they are keen to find a Java Developer with a solid grounding in Java 8 who will work across the full stack, utilising Spring Boot and Hibernate to develop clean and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, release and in turn maintenance.
As Java Developer, you will be a passionate advocate of progressive processes, with tangible experiences in progressive software development practises such as OOA/OOD and UML. Encoragingly not only is there scope to acquire additional skills in containerisation and operational tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes but as there is a drive to greenfield software development, there is a terrific opportunity to take a lead across a number of brand new workflows. Ultimately, a Java Developer is sought who is diligent in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being motivated and open minded to problem solving and evolving technologies across Java.
There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture, which boasts a positive work environment. There is additional scope for further learning in technology and in also spoken/written languages should candidates be interested.
Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of developing solutions in Java 8.
- Accomplished skills in Hibernate, Spring Boot, Servlets/JSF, REST services/APIs and messaging protocols.
- Well-practised in TDD, CI and CD
- Must have good background in MySQL/MariaDB, experiences in MongoDB or Cassandra are a bonus.
- Must have experiences in Git, Junit, Maven, Tomcat or Jenkins.
- Beneficial to have experiences in AWS/Google Cloud or tools such as Docker.
- GMust have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in German to at least B2 level, fluency in English is a bonus.
Must be eligible to work in Switzerland or hold an EU paspport to be considered. Regrettably my client are not in the position to sponsor visa applications for candidates.
Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 120,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this Java Developer position, please do so via the link.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.