Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Computer Network Defence Limited
Role: FirePower Consultant
Rate: (£) Competitive
CND are partnered with a global IT Powerhouse to help deliver a piece of work into a secure location in Mons, Belgium. The organisation are looking at ways to strengthen their network security posture and therefore are seeking an expert with FirePower to come on board to maintain and improve that part of their security environment. Ideally this person will have SME level knowledge in FirePower and how to add value to the product presence within the client estate. This is a six month contract position, that can be adjusted to be a 3 day per week engagement if that suits the candidate. Given the environment the individual will need either SC Clearance or already have NATO clearance.
- Maintain and improve the clients FirePower set up
- Work to improve the network environment of the enterprise environment
- Work with wider teams in order to improve security as a whole
- Knowledge transfer on FirePower systems
- Analyse and diagnose complicated problems in networking, specifically within the FirePower system
- Expert level troubleshooting of internetworking issues on a large-scale network
- Experience in a client facing position and able to act as a consultant
- Excellent knowledge and experience in FirePower IPS
- Ideally certified with CCDP or CCNP and CCIE
- Knowledge of high level support, operations and implementations
This role carries a good duration and is ideally starting mid-December onwards for six months. The role is well rewarded and has the possibility of extensions. If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment, working in one of the most complex environments possible, please apply or reach out to start a conversation.
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to (see below)
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
If you have not heard from a member of the CND team within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To comply with GDPR, your application and any personal details will not be retained.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.