IP Network Engineer -German Speaking
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
Network Engineer -German speaking
We are introducing, via demos, workshops, Proof of Concepts and Trials, the new IP routing products and features which we incorporate into our solutions like Triple-Play, IP/MPLS Backbone, Smartgrid, SDH/IP Migration, Multi-Services Edge, Mobile Core, etc.
IP integration professional will be part of the regional IP NPI Team. S/He will be supporting the integration and acceptance of the IP/MPLS network solution.
Mainly tasks are;
- In charge of demonstrating proof of concept, verifica/tion tests from definition to validation.
- Preparing the test-up, supporting Solution Architects and Customer's Experts for the verification of the design.
- Developing documents (PoC, MoP, Test Cases, Migration, etc.) for both internal and customer facing.
- Integrating and validating the Solution within customer's environment to ensure that all customer requirements, as defined in the contract are covered.
- Being customer interface for anomaly tickets and providing Expert analysis support until the technical issues to be escalated into higher level Back-support team.
- Performing on-site consultancy of a customer network, providing expert technical advice on solution.
The role requires the applicant to be customer facing as a trusted advisor and therefore the applicant should be very confident in the IP routing and Network Management area, able to present information in a professional manner.
Random travel may be involved within Switzerland.
* Appropriate engineering qualification.
* Minimum of 5+ years experience of working in IP Networking Domains.
* Fluent in German and English.
* Good knowledge on integrating solution, configuring network elements and trouble-shooting customer networks.
* Experience with networking protocols/solutions. (IP/MPLS, IGP, BGP, QoS, Mcast, IPv6, NAT, Dual-Stack )
* Demonstrable "hands on" experience in network Integration, Test and Migration, and use of test equipment.
* End to End knowledge. Experience working with Enterprise/Access technologies.
* Technical Certifications like Nokia SRC, Cisco, etc.
* Triple Play Services, IP/MPLS Backbone, Legacy Technologies, Mobile Backhaul, Overall L2/L3 VPN Solutions, Virtualization.
* IP Routers; Nokia 7x50 product portfolio or other vendor IP Products.
* Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP.
* Solaris, Redhat, Linux/Unix Shell, Scripting (Python, Shell, Perl,etc.)
* Traffic Generators; Spirent Test Center, IXIA.
Please send your Cv in case you are interested in role