Oracle EBS Developer
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: South Side of Chicago, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, a manufacturing company, known for its iconic creations has always focused on delivering quality products to consumers as well as continuously improving their productivity. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Developer to join their organization. This Developer will lead and complete various assignments for technical design, implementation and support.
- Work with both IT and Functional Business Analysts to design and develop technical solutions.
- Design, code, test and implement technical solutions.
- Recommend and implement Oracle Best Practice solutions.
- Maintain and provide technical support for software systems.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of hands-on Oracle EBS development experience.
- Strong understanding of SQL and tuning.
- Oracle EBS suite of development tools experience - OBIEE, BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Applications Framework, BPEL, etc.
- Experience working with Oracle Applications R12 in different modules - HR, Payroll, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Oracle Transportation Management and Financials.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13190 - Oracle EBS Developer