HR Workday Systems Analyst
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Chicago, IL - Loop area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an outstanding HR Workday Systems Analyst. This position is perfect for someone that thrives working within a team environment and excels at assessing and resolving IT application solutions. Strong knowledge of gathering requirements, assessing user needs, application strengths, researching current processes/modifications and IT solutions. Experienced with scope & sequence requirements of HR Workday applications, modifications and capabilities. Experience working with an HR department and corporate finance department. Well versed in meeting with teams, users, managers and corporate stakeholders. Excited about supporting teams to bring short and long term projects to successful completion!
- Degreed with 3+ years of Workday experience.
- Workday experience includes; supporting/implementing new applications, detect issues/test solutions/provide fixes, and consult with stakeholders during project processes.
- 2+ years working with Workday integration processes.
- Strong background working with team environments, project planning and meeting required deadlines.
- SME - Workday HR benefits modules.
- Experience with financial services industry experience.
- HRIS system
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13168 - HR Workday Systems Analyst