Technical Security Operations SpecialistIT Security Consultant
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
- You are a member of an ambitious international team that works in digital transformation projects.
- You design and implement GRC services based on your IT knowledge, functional and technical understanding of security services. In particular, those related to digital journeys in cloud, analytics, ERP, IoT and Blockchain.
- As a consultant, you can advise clients and convince them of the importance of data protection and security.
- You have an affinity with technology and gained experience in using and deploying it for the aforementioned work.
- You develop your sales and delivery and create new commercial opportunities and converting them into GRC projects and strong client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
- You will have a Big 4 Cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
- Certifications such as the CISSP, PMP/PRINCE2 and ISO 22301, or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous.
- You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly fluent English and German skills, both written and verbal, are required; French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level.
- Experience with building, maintaining, reviewing all configurations/settings/policies on chosen technologies.
- Experience of multi-vendor, managed outsourcing environments.
- Experience working with operational environments following ITIL frameworks.
What we offer you
- Work on high-end solutions with partners like Google, RSA, ServiceNow, AWS, Cisco, VMware
- Internal and external (technology) courses incl. certification
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits (13th month, bonus, mobility budget)
- Excellent career opportunities
- 29 days off
SEND YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW CONSIDERATION.