Technical Lead/.Net Architect, 12 Months Contract, Zurich, Finance
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Technical Lead/.Net Architect, 12 Months Contract, Zürich, Finance.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead/.Net Architect for one of the leading financial clients in Zurich.
The position is within the Wealth Management Sales IT and the department is developing over 20+ Applications within Sales Services including a critical trading platform.
You will be working in a very diverse role which is a mix of development, architecture, analyst, documentation and team lead, where you will be driving change to the current application landscape.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong collaboration with the product owner and the development team
- To drive and implement architecture improvements holistically considering the application landscape
- Increase team knowledge of software craftsmanship by training and mentoring of less senior colleagues
- Inspire the team towards sound best practices
- Take ownership of the code base and take the required steps to ensure that the team delivers high quality features in agreed timeframes by evaluating and applying sufficient software development methods, tools and techniques
- Help drive the team toward better DevOps practices
- Alignment of existing and new technologies considering application needs and requirements
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- Solid Design Patterns and OOP
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with both Business and various IT teams
- Sound general IT understanding (software development, OS, security, networking)
- Highly developed Attention to detail
- Organized and able to take on responsibility
- Very good soft skills and able to work effectively in a co-located team
- Solid Front to Back Developer required, 10 years+ proven experience
- Solid C# knowledge. Java knowledge in addition is a plus.
- Experience with Services implementation and testing (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- Experience with testing: Unit Test, automated User Interface tests and Integration Tests (Selenium, Mocha etc.)
- Experienced in the finance industry and essential finance know how.
If you believe you meet the above requirement and are looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.