NetIQ Operation Support
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
NetIQ Operations support (AM/IDM) - Eindhoven
We are looking for a NetIQ Operation Support with experience on AM or IDM to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge on Identity Management, Access Management domain and SSO methodology
- Understanding of NetIQ IDM and AM product
- Should have executed 1-2 NetIQ IDM/AM projects
- Understanding of Java/J2EE, Web technologies like HTML, XML, SAML, OAUTH, etc.,
- Understanding of installation and configuration (AD, Exchange, JDBC),
- Hands on experience in developing PRDs, User App customization, Java Scripting, XML, Postgres DB
- Novell eDirectory Administration/Support 9.0.3. Installing & configuring NetIQ IDM 4.5 components
- Define user provisioning and de-provisioning to various target systems (Active Directory, SAP HR, SAP UM, Mainframes etc.)
- Configuration & implementation experience in Identity & Access Management including Multi-factor Authentication, preferably using NetIQ Advanced Authentication (NAA Framework)
- Expertise covering workflow design/implementations, 2FA authentication process, server/agent configuration deployment
- Associates certified in Net IQ IDM/AM will be preferred
Visa sponsorship not offered.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!