SAP Global Roll-Out Manager - German Speaking, Zurich area. CHF145,000
Posted on Oct 23, 2019 by Eursap Ltd
SAP Global Roll-Out Manager - German Speaking, Zurich area, Switzerland (Up to 80% International travel). Permanent Job. Start: Jan 2020 +/-. Salary: CHF 145,000 per annum + CHF21,000 bonus + benefits.
Our end client near Zurich, Switzerland is looking to hire an experienced SAP Global Roll-Out Manager.
As part of the global SAP program and as an IT project leader, you will be responsible for taking on the global roll-outs that have been prepared according to a template approach.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the execution/implementation of the global SAP roll-outs, including responsibility for the project budget, timelines, and project resources.
- Form the interface to the different departments internally, as well as externally.
- Track the project results with tools like Smartsheet and Solution Manager - Customer satisfaction around the planned and ongoing roll-outs is your highest priority.
- Coordinate and support the project teams through the successful application of classic and agile project management methods.
- Coordinate and steer the external SAP implementation partner.
- You have several years experience in successful SAP roll-outs worldwide (proof of project experience required)
- You have a broad knowledge of SAP in different areas and modules (ABAP knowledge not required)
- Proven experience in resource management, strategic planning, risk and change management
- Certification in project management (PMI or IPMA or equivalent)
- Very good knowledge of project management techniques and tools (Jira, Smartsheet, O365, SharePoint)
- Professional English and German skills in spoken and written are required
- International travel readiness from Q2 2020 (up to 80%, AT, TR, HU, RO, CZ, SK, RU, USA, Asia)
The client offers:
- The opportunity to define project management methods and global standards in a newly established team
- A company environment in which self-initiative and ideas are desired and which is characterized by team spirit and cooperation
- The opportunity to help shape the digitization of a major international company
- An attractive compensation package and a flexible working time model including home office
Pension, mobile phone, health insurance, lunch supplement, number of holidays depends on age and location: between 20 - 25 days of vacation.