Service Service Desk Application Assistant for multinational client in
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Service Desk Application Assistant to work for a multinational client in Amsterdam
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- Provision of technical support to on-site and off-site users;
- Provision of technical support on standard office automation tools, eg Microsoft office software and any other COTS application;
- Perform user provisioning (create, modify and deactivating) for all systems;
- Maintenance and stock keeping of consumables;
- Technical equipment inventory management. Keeping track of location of each IT Asset (Laptops, PCs, Monitors and any other peripherals). Notify the IT Asset Manager of any change;
- Keep all spare IT items in the allocated IT storage room;
- Assist in new IT items reception process;
- Support in connection with moves of computer equipment in cases where staff move offices or during refurbishment programmes;
- Keep clear records and produce statistics of tickets logged, technicians' activities and performance against SLAs;
- Triaging and routing tickets with business enquiries that are dispatched to the business.
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as IT Service Desk Assistant
- Minimum ITIL V3 foundation
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) would be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications such as MS Office, Windows 7 and 10, Internet Explorer v.11 and/or later, Adobe suite;
- Good patience and an ability to provide training and guidance;
- Working knowledge of operating systems and software applications such as Mac OS X;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English - level C1 (effective operational proficiency or advanced)
- Good understanding of IT security and best practices;
- Previous IT Service Desk experience;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- The ability to work in unusual situations, flexibility and a willingness to undertake tasks not directly related to the job description;
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications;
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills,
- Previous experience using a document management system;
- In-depth knowledge of any other COTS packages;
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool;
- MS Office configuration for enterprise deployment.
- Previous experience Filemaker.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 35 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.