DevOps Consultant - Dublin
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by TEKsystems
This role is based in DUBLIN for the first 4-6 weeks. Once Embedded in the team, remote working is available.
Identity Access Management teams are responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees and external customers capabilities to retrieve access to systems and applications, including physical security access.
The Identity Access DevOps team within Corporate Security is focused on on-boarding new cutting edge technologies within Identity Access Management space, enhancing existing identity access services through automation, and execute on strategy of access being an enabler for the business needs.
The purpose of this job is to be a technical lead on a team that is focused on delivering new or enhanced identity access initiatives for our customers.
This position includes partnering with various teams for implementation of technical solutions, mentoring junior team members through all phases of the software development life cycle, and ensuring compliance of audit requirements proactively.
- Design and develop simple, (re-)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
- Responsible for ensuring operational readiness of platforms through reviews and procedures of planning, testing, and implementation management.
- Develops plans to improve quality within our Identity Access Management systems and platforms.
- Strong skills to troubleshoot, problem solve, and follow documented procedures.
- Intermediate strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
- Expert-level UNIX/Linux Shell user knowledge-- they need to be able to work flawlessly at the command line
- Able to perform UNIX administration tasks, up to and including building out UNIX/Linux Servers
Please send CV to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.