Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I have an excellent Full time Lead Developer career opportunity in The Hague with a leading financial services company. The company is taking care about almost 30 million customersto reach their future financial goals.
You'll act as an expert and hands-on coder. You'll work closely with Product owners and Software Architects as well. On the one hand you'll build code, on the other hand you'll define the overall project objectives.
You'll have the opportunity to work together with the brightest developers in the Netherlands within the company's BIS team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Coaching and motivating an expert team
- Agile/SCRUM enterprise environment (data integration, system development)
- AWS (RDS Aurora, S3, Lambda, Glue, Redshift, Redshift Spectrum, EMR)
- Security, encryption, process monitoring (preferably in Cloud)
- Experience in ETL, data warehousing, BI
Nice to have (but not mandatory)
- Coding with Appian or Airflow
- Base salary (38 hours/week)
- 13th month
- Holiday allowance
- Personal development
- 27 holiday days
- Travel expenses
- Discount on insurance
- Pension scheme
If you have good communication and presentation skills please do apply for immediate consideration.