Subject Matter Expert
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for a Subeject Matter Expert for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation project acting as an Expert/SPOC for the Finance & Accounting business area and Finance & Operations module.
- Ensure target solution is meeting business needs and will be adopted by end users
- Prepare target solution and qualify it for production usage
- Responsible and participates in the technical solutions design based on the business demands.
- Functional know-how about the solution and responsible for new requirements
- Responsible for testing and documentation of new requirements
- Communicates with the IT consultants
- Secure that new ways of working are designed, documented and implemented to support the new solution.
- Provide training materials and user documentation. Conduct Key Users and End Users training (in cooperation with Key Users) and assist in transitioning end users from current to future practices.
- On-going support of local business team, 3rd level troubleshooting.
- Consultancy, coaching of the Project team in solutions, share and ensure standards (if exist) and best practices are maintained.
- Assist Matching & Mapping, review and approve the gap sheets and drive its approval
- On-site presence for pre-matching, matching, UAT, training, post-implementation support
- Contribute to the creation of design requirements by providing information about the business
- Collaborate with IT Business Analyst, IT consultants and key users to create test scenarios and test data to facilitate proper testing.
- Participate in all phases of system testing to assure quality and usability of the system.
- Support key users with setting up and assigning security profiles to end users.
- Provide consulting for data loading, SIT, UAT, and cutover.
- Subject Matter Expert and experience in Finance and Accounting business area and its specifics in Sweden.
- Expert knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Dynamics solution(s), preferably Dynamics 365
- Experienced in leading or taking part in MS Dynamics.
- Finance & Operations module implementations in the role of Subject Matter Expert or Key/Super User.
- Skillful in creating and presenting system training materials and user documentation.
- Good communication skills in English. Swedish skills is an additional advantage.
Should you like to know more then please feel free to send me your latest CV