IT Compliance Manager - IT, Technology, German
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Modis
IT Compliance Manager - IT, Technology, German, Audits, security, CHF: competitive + excellent benefits, Switzerland
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading technology company in Switzerland who support a number of leading clients in Switzerland with their cutting edge technology especially in the Cloud domain. Their reputation is second to none with an impressive company history.
- Ideally you will be a native/fluent German speaker but at least fully business proficient in German as well a good command of the English language with first class communication skills.
- A degree in law or something similar with an in depth knowledge of technology or something related.
- Well versed in company policies and procedures plus other regulations.
- An understanding of how Technology Company's function plus IT Security matters.
- Excellent comprehension of undertaking detailed audits.
Your role as an IT Compliance Manager:
- Overseeing the company IT security by collaborating with different departments.
- Acting as the point of contact for the company's legal department.
- Planning risk management and future strategies.
- Solely overseeing internal and external audits with clients and staff.
- Assisting in compliance and data protection.
A competitive salary, great benefits, excellent modern offices, social events and the chance to join one of Switzerland's leading technology providers!
What do you think so far?
"For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law."
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Cloud, Technology, Compliance, German, IT, Security, Audits, Compliance, Switzerland
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.