Senior Transformation Consultant, IS
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Hi-Calibre International
Senior Transformation Consultant, IS
Salary: Excellent Euros plus bonus and Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Consultant in Information Systems to work with various vertical markets and deliver consulting Services at the highest level, working with the CIO and possibly, CEO etc. for Transformation needs etc. You will work with them on new products and Service Architectures available to them to support their business. This will cover all industry sectors including Governance and Compliance and various platforms available to them etc. to resolve their pain points and improve their efficiency or whatever their transformation goals are for French and European/Global businesses. Fluent French & English are essential.
You'll need to have a strong mix of client-facing skills for discovery high level meetings etc.
You will be used to working at C Level and presenting ideas for Senior Management buy in etc.
You will have a passion for problem-solving and full life cycle experience and Change Management needs etc. Assessing the options and making your recommendations to create the Processes, People needed or transferred and the implementation plan of making this happen to suit the customers' expectations of delivery dates.
Re the deliverables, you will be the SME on customer site and map out their needs and processes, help to simplify these and take them through the steps of deployment etc. working in LEAN or SAFe or similar to work with cross functional Teams to drive the changes etc.
Transformation Responsibilities: (The below is a wish list only)
- Provide specialist, C level consulting services as assigned and act as the Snr Program Manager, Leader, initially to map out the requirements and then move across the business to look at Performance Improvement and SLAs or KPIs needed across the Teams.
- Create the Transformation Plan of Actions and processes for IS Performance Improvements, Change Management needs and recommend the right Service Delivery, Optimisation of Systems, Resources and Data Platforms for them etc. across the disciplines needed.
- Create and track the deliverables and portfolio of choices and recommendations.
- Delivery of high-level Board presentations for special recommendations, possibly
- Creating processes for the implementation of data BI solutions and visualisation etc.
- Creating a Continuous Improvement environment and culture with the Agile Teams etc. Dev Ops on integration & change management, QA etc. Working with Business Analysts and Project Managers etc.
- Looking at creating new opportunities for Board Level Consulting and solid presentations to work with the Consulting Team and improve their skills and command of Senior Consulting leadership etc.
- A passion to be viewed as part of the best consulting team in the industry in France.
- Prepares and submits required reports and forms according to company policies, Governance and standards.
- Influences others to buy into new ideas & present at C Level conferences, and external vendor events.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of LEAN, Agile or other frameworks and process improvements and Transformation etc.
- Excellent experience and proven track record of delivery of Transformation projects in various larger enterprise at C level.
- 8-10 years' experience in Solutions and at least 5 in Consulting for a mid-size Consulting or SI Innovative Practice.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of general management business trends and quality service principles; establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT & IS Software, Platforms & tools and their overall effectiveness and changes in the market etc., also Governance and Compliance for various industry needs, On-premise or Cloud.
- Enjoys building good and lasting Senior relationships with clients and all levels in a business environment. Able to gain client trust and identify opportunities for adding further value to the client relationship.
- Maintain a flexible attitude to working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Helps to create loyal customers by being accurate, reliable, taking ownership, providing a high degree of specialist knowledge, and making sound recommendations and solutions.
- Contributes to a high level of customer satisfaction, and retention through representation and effectiveness of delivery of Senior Management Workshops and deliverables.
- Establishes and maintains a very good understanding of customers' organisation structures, key IS issues and problems and able to summarise and document this for the others to use efficiently.
- Implementation of the recommended improvements the overall effectiveness of Deliverables with a view to maximise revenue, resources, Governance and minimise costs etc.
- Knowledge of IT industry trends & Methodologies: LEAN Six Sigma, Agile, SAFe etc. and benefits of each.
- Degree, MSc or MBA or similar
- LEAN Six Sigma or
- SAFe or Agile Certified or ITIL or Prince II
- Ability to travel around Paris