Information Security Manager - ISO, French, German
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Modis
Information Security Manager - ISO, French, German, SIEM, CHF: competitive + benefits, Switzerland
My client is a prestigious organisation based in Switzerland with an impressive company history. They have won multiple awards for their expertise in business as well as being featured in a number of media sources for their achievements. The organisation prides itself on excellence operating in sectors ranging from aviation through to FinTech.
The type of person we are hoping to speak with:
- An experience Information Security Manager with a solid background in this field within a professional services environment.
- Must be well versed in ISO 27001 and other frameworks.
- Confident in overseeing security polices in English which includes first reviews/writing security guidelines and operating procedures.
- Proven knowledge with information security technologies: IDS, IPS, DLP, SIEM, IAM, networking, Firewalls, encryption, penetration testing and recovery.
- Excellent use of the English language both written and verbal also French & German would be very useful too.
- Ideally you hold a degree and CISM or CISA would be advantageous to have.
- Able to communicate information security policies across the company ensuring everyone is up to date in this area.
- The ability to anticipate potential challenges and solutions in place before they arise.
- Occasionally travel to various parts of Switzerland.
The Information Security Manager position:
- This is certainly a full all hands on deck position and needs a proactive information security manager.
- Working closely with the rest of the organisation managing the information security.
- Looking to always improve the organisations information security alongside ISO 27001.
- Identifying security risks and looking for ways to eliminate these.
- Reviewing security trends and providing recommendations to Senior Management.
The above is just a taste of what to expect but be assured that there is lots more.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer; chance to join a prestigious Swiss organisation and modern working environment.
Sound good to you?
"For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law."
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Swiss, Switzerland, ISO, Information, Security, French, German, Technologies, SIEM, IDS, IPS, IAM, Networking, Firewalls, Encryption, CISM, CISA
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.