Maximo for Aviation Specialist
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
We are looking for a Maximo for Aviation consultant. This is for a interesting multi large company based in the Netherlands.
In this role you need to bring specific Maximo for aviation expertise such as M4A and experience with the implementation or involvement of Maximo for Aviation at Airbus.
Next to that you need to have also experience within EAM/MAXIMO Architecture, Functional capabilities specific to MAXIMO for Aviation), Aviation EAM Processes, and MAXIMO Technical/Implementation experience
- Support with expertise regarding M4A implementations, eg, by sharing lessons learned, do's/don'ts, best industry practices, standard roadmaps/templates etc.;
- Create and provide risk-assessments in regards to the design, implementation and operation of M4A (technical, organisation, skills, integration, data);
- Provide analyses and advice in addressing various implementation issues and proposals independently from the Supplier of Maximo for Aviation (either pro-active or reactive on Client/Supplier-originated questions);
- Provide advice related to M4A training, contingency plans, usage and capabilities after initial entry into service;
- Assess feasibility with cost/benefit analyses of the best solutions, taking into account CAMO standards and reuse existing infrastructure wherever possible;
- Fine-tuning requirements in order to configure a fully functioning M4A configuration.
Prepare and plan the development of requirements, including user acceptance and review; actively participate in their planning and ensure user satisfaction over the design and implementation phase.
- Conduct meetings with involved stakeholders to plan future activities, report progress, solve problems and obtain approval for each activity in regards to M4A.
Is this role interesting for you or do you have some questions? Please reply then ASAP with your latest resume.
Hope to hear from you soon & have a pleasant day,
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.