Senior Product Owner, ITSM
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Hi-Calibre International
Senior Product Owner, ITSM
Salary: Excellent Basic + Bonus & Benefits
An exceptional opportunity to be part of this fast growth Team for an Innovative Leader for ITSM Solutions. We are seeking an experienced Technical & Commercial Product Owner with both Functional & some Technical Product Leadership within the Service Delivery and ITIL standard ITSM side of the business needs. You will work closely with Clients on site to Champion as the Product Owner and lead them through the Agile processes and transformation for their ITSM platform and workflow needs. This may include: a new data platform with Service & Field Service analytics, dashboards etc. for customer Incident Management and ISO, Problem Management & Escalation purposes through full processes to closing the incident and working with various 3rd parties as needed, working in both English & French for large Enterprises.
You will be the Product Owner and subject matter expert to work closely with the Customer's Teams in Agile or LEAN with their own Technical Product Owners, Business Analysts for next generation SaaS or Cloud etc. You may work with Development Teams as needed, for the right platform & tools etc, & identify with the Customer the ITSM Solution for their business needs.
- You will work closely with the Business commercial service needs and be responsible for the new Roadmap features and full Product Life cycle, (PLC) and Design needs with the Transformation team etc. You will create the User Stories and Epics to work with the Team to create the functionality for a range of features for the product suite needs for larger Enterprise, Tier 1 customers in Finance, Retail or other vertical markets and to support all aspects of secure digital journey needs & mobility for multi-channel business.
- You will lead and manage the Agile methodology needs, daily Scrum, Sprint planning and product release dates etc. for the program of products needed to be delivered guiding them through full software application integration deployment life cycle. Ideally, you will help to work with new UX Designer and architects on their roadmap ITSM & FSM whatever the challenges are for the customer, understanding the tools available to them etc. You will create new Product delivery processes, working with Customer's Technical and Business Owners and Dev Ops to ensure best practice including Product for Backlog issues for Larger Enterprise, customer centric needs to working with Analytical solutions for their Retail, e-Tail, mobile or Telecoms commercial needs. This will cover the full customer experience in a multi-channel model, SOA, and deployment with even post sales, change management framework for support for call centre services etc. as needed.
- Also agree changes for new products and create and manage the full Product Delivery Roadmap, agreeing budgets and timescales with the Product Manager & various Enterprise customers in fast 24/7 Service Environment, including providing continuous improvement CI etc.
- Also, provide Guidance to the respective functional lead in the preparation of training materials and Customer Workshops & On-Boarding, Customer Success etc.
- Experience of Scrum, Agile, SAFe or LEAN with some Project Manager background.
- A strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills up to Senior Director Level.
- MSc, BSc, MBA or similar could be good but not essential.
- This is an excellent opportunity to really help shape tomorrow's technologies and ITSM excellence and be a major contributor in this expanding Consulting Company.