Senior ITSM Consultant, Service Delivery
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Hi-Calibre International
Senior ITSM Consultant, Service Delivery
Salary: Excellent Euros plus bonus and Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Consultant in Service Delivery and ITSM to work with various vertical markets and deliver consulting Service Delivery products and on-boarding services to support the businesses across all industry sectors in Governance and Compliance and various platforms available to them etc. for French and European/Global businesses. Fluent French & English are essential.
You'll need to have a strong mix of client-facing skills (managing workshops and presentations), passion for problem-solving and full life cycle experience. Specific technology experience with regards to the deliverables is key to be the SME on customer site and map out their needs and processes, help to simplify these and take them through the steps of deployment etc. You will need a reasonable level of understanding of ITIL and understand their pain points to address these and make or keep them compliant on Incident Management needs and full life cycle required, ISO etc.
Service Delivery Responsibilities: (The below is a wish list only)
- Provide specialised consulting services as assigned and act as the Project Manager as needed.
- Carry out an Audit to ascertain their pain points, Product or Project needs and help them choose the right platform for them etc.
- Delivery of portfolio of ITSM & Services delivery choices.
- Delivery of presentations for special Service Delivery recommendations, GAP Analysis & change management conferences, and external vendor events.
- Establishes and maintains solid project management skills.
- Establishes and maintains solid presentation skills.
- Strives to be viewed as part of the best consulting team in the industry in France.
- Establish and maintains a high degree of knowledge related to consultant's guidelines for all products, ensuring all activities are completed according to the highest standards.
- Prepares and submits required reports and forms according to company policies and standards.
- Influences others to buy into new ideas & present at Service Delivery & ITSM conferences, and external vendor events.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Service Management ITIL, PRINCE2, and other frameworks such as COBIT DevOps etc.
- Strives to establish and maintain subject matter expertise in ITSM.
- In-depth knowledge of IT industry trends & Methodologies: LEAN Six Sigma, Agile, SAFe etc.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of general management business trends and quality service principles; establishes and maintains in-depth knowledge of IT support tools and their overall effectiveness and changes in the market etc. also Governance and Compliance for various industry needs, On-premise or Cloud.
- Technical affinity and Interest in and understanding of Service Management technology.
- Enjoys building good and lasting relationships with clients at all levels in a business environment. Able to gain client trust and identify opportunities for adding further value to the client relationship.
- Maintain a flexible attitude to working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Helps to create loyal customers by being accurate, reliable, taking ownership, providing a high degree of specialised knowledge, and making sound recommendations and solutions.
- Acts as frontline ambassador, representing the Company at customer sites, and coaching at in-house and public workshops, and conferences.
- Contributes to a high level of customer service, satisfaction, and retention through representation and effectiveness of delivery.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Company's Code of Conduct and maintains a high level of professionalism in appearance and behaviour, acting as role model for others.
- Establishes and maintains a very good understanding of customers' organisation structures, key IT issues and problems, able to summarise and document this for the use of others.
- Makes recommendations for how to improve the overall effectiveness of Service Delivery with a view to maximise revenue and minimise costs etc.
- Degree, MSc or MBA or similar
- ITIL V3 or 4 Expert
- LEAN Six Sigma (not essential
Ability to travel around Paris