Oracle Database Engineer
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Source Technology
Oracle Database Engineer
Oracle Database Engineer is sought by a leading technology and innovation company to join their highly talented Database Team to administer and engineer solutions Oracle databases across Windows platforms customizing and installing and configuring my clients AVANTI solution. Oracle Database Engineer will demonstrate expert knowledge administering and engineering MSSQL Server as well as performance tuning or query optimizing their estate which support the Development Team's in-house applications.
As Oracle Database Engineer you plan and carry out release changes during operation and optimize databases as well as backup and recovery. Troubleshooting database or application problems is also your specialty. Furthermore, you take over third level support as well as 7x24-hour-support for the AVANTI Software Solution as DBA and take care of data modelling and software development (PLSQL).
Oracle Database Engineer opportunity holds excellent potential for growth and rapid career progression. Encouragingly my client is keen to embolden and empower Database Engineer to make decisions and deliver high quality work and an extraordinary experience to their internal and external customers. Consequentially an Oracle Database Engineer who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative environment and who are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology are sought.
Oracle Database Engineer permanent profile required:
- Several years of experience in Oracle database administration (preferably on Windows).
- Good SQL and PL/SQL skills experienced in software development and data modelling.
- Solid know-how in database tuning and replication techniques (Multi-master, preferably also GoldenGate).
- Able to carry out and maintain several parallel customer installations as problem analysis, structured work, very quality conscious.
- Degree (ETH/Uni/FH) in Computer Science.
- Very good German both spoken and written to B2 level, English or French is an advantage.
Regrettably my client are not in the position to consider sponsoring visas of candidates who are not existing Swiss nationals or EU citizens.
Oracle Database Engineer permanent contract details include.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: 100,000 - 130,000 CHF PA plus + bonus package
- Location: Zurich
- Interview times: ASAP