Security Architect - Ireland
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Eolas Recruitment
Security Architect required for top Financial Services Company in Ireland. Initial 6 months with a view to being extended.
- Design, enterprise-class security solutions for production and non-production environments
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Engage with Security Governance team to ensure that that Project aligns to all relevant internal IT security guidelines
- Work within the Architecture and Infrastructure teams to ensure end to end design aligns to 'secure by design' principle
- Security considerations of cloud computing
- Strong understanding of security infrastructure, DMZ's, Logging & Monitoring (SIEM) and Encryption key management
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Understanding of COBIT 5,ISO27001
Appropriate Security Certifications. Please send updated CV ASAP for immediate interview.