Senior C# Developer - Asset Management - London - Permanent - Excellen
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Finshore Partners
Our client, a leading Asset Manager and Pension Provider, are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will form part of a team looking to develop technical solutions in the form of bespoke software to help deliver the systems as identified in the companies roadmap and deliver a robust, supportable production environment.
- Develop quality software to meet the evolving business needs of the company and document where appropriate
- Analyse business problems and document requirements
- Contribute to the IT development strategy of the IMS group including technical direction and release management
- Knowledge share across the team, mentoring more junior members
- Participate in team workshops
- Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle, especially in the following technologies: C#/MVC/ASP.NET/Powershell
- Expected to produce clear, concise, maintainable code.
- Ability to share knowledge/experience
- Significant financial exposure, preferably gained through experience in a buy side institution or asset owner and demonstrated through professional qualifications (eg IMC, CFA)