ArcSight SOC Consultant
Posted on Oct 22, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
- You are a Security Operations Center management expert, with experience of coordinating a global operations team distributed in different countries and operating as a 24x7 follow the Sun SOC.
- You have 10 years of work experience, of which 5 years experience in similar positions.
- You managed structured Security Operations Centers with L-1, L-2, L-3 organization, based on internal and external personnel and/or managed security services.
- You have SOC analyst/responder experience
- While your main activity will be G-SOC management and coordination and team management, you have working experience of G-SOC architecture and technologies: SIEM, in particular, ArcSight with experience of connector integration, use case development, reporting, incident management workflow, threat intelligence (source, aggregation, filtering) and security orchestration (playbook response automation).
- You can provide management oversight and guidance for the identification, triage, and response of events or incidents.
- You have strong leadership skills and are capable of mentoring local SOC leads and analysts through training on the job, physical and remote knowledge transfer.
- You have one or more of the following certifications: SANS GIAC/GCIH, CSOCA, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CGEIT.
- You have experience in frameworks and international standards such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS, SOC Type 1, SOC Type 2.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or another technical field.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Russian and you are able to work in an international context with excellent communication skills.
- You are able to work independently in a heavily demanding, fast-paced and dynamic global environment while building your relationship with your peers in the Operational Companies and maintaining your focus on the defined priorities.
- You are an entrepreneurial, and innovative true leader inspiring people to new achievements, breaking their limits and doing greater things.
- You must be resilient and consistent in your approach. You will have to overcome communication barriers and convince people to do the right things.
- You are willing to travel to client OpCos up to 25% of your time to support them during the implementation phases and for monitoring their progress.