Sponsorship Sales Executive
Posted on Oct 21, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000.00 to £45,000 plus generous uncapped commission, bonues and benefits
Our client offers a variety of events, conferences, round tables, summits and breakfast meetings focussed on supporting and training industry leaders and offering bespoke packaged partner opportunities for sponsorship agreements covering headline, speaker, brand optimisation, stands, quality leads and other.
Our established and highly successful client has asked us to recruit a sales professional, who will manage a mix of compiling and agreeing multi year relationship contracts with existing high profile customers and approaching and securing targeted businesses, selling the sponsorship partnership agreements.
* Working within the sales team, based from Central London, the focus will be a mix of new business development and account management, putting together multi year partnership contracts for their portfolio of opportunities including speaker, main sponsor, advertising, brochures, networking and high quality leads. These opportunities working around their portfolio of events, conferences, summits, round tables, award ceremonies and breakfast meetings.
* This is a consultative sales role, working closely with partners to fully understand their requirements and putting a package of opportunities together to suit their needs and budget.
* This role offers opportunity to sell to a closed group of high profile customers, the opportunity to work with elite group of Industry Leaders, Director levels professionals who are there to learn, discuss legislation, opportunities, technology, white papers and many other aspects of their specialist profession.
* The role is based in S1 London, with the flexible occasional opportunity to work from home, working around client visits and meetings
* This role is building on the strong company brand and reputation, to develop, attract and secure corporate partners, offering bespoke packages.
* Will have demonstrated success selling higher value sponsorship / partnership packages to high profile businesses
* Ideally be degree qualified
* Will be highly consultative, a strong listener with a good attention to detail
* Will be focussed and targeted, happy approaching and securing high profile business.
* Will be an excellent communicator who is proactive, organised and professional
* Will be happy visiting customers as required, predominantly focussed around London, Home Counties, South East, managing the full sales cycle
* Will be naturally tenacious, happy selling solutions and benefits
* Be success lead, a strong team player who is happy managing the full sales cycle, closing at all levels.
Should you have the right experience and this role sound like a good next challenge for you, please email or call, we will be pleased to hear from you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £25k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual