Business Development Manager
Posted on Oct 21, 2019 by CV-Library
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with an extremely successful global company who are looking to expand their team by adding a superstar Business Development Manager.
We're looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join the sales team in Bournemouth. This role has ownership of the full customer journey and sits within one of the most successful brands within the Group.
We offer extensive sales training and clear career progression for successful individuals. Our training programme is designed to ensure you are equipped to succeed with many of our new starters earning commission as early as 8 weeks into their career working on a short sales cycle.
* Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets - ensuring maximum possible delivery against sales targets through the generation of new business
* Speaking to relevant B2B decision makers to discuss their potential needs and how the service would be beneficial to them
* Demonstrating the system to its full potential and identifying how this will be an essential tool to the customer’s business
* Developing a strong pipeline of business providing three times cover of the quarterly sales target
* Preparing, presenting and negotiating business proposals to clients
* Closing of sales over the phone or by booking further appointments with the decision makers for onsite meeting
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous B2B Sales experience
* Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills and the ability and confidence to identify and win new business
* Excellent MS Office skills are essential
* An understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be beneficial
* Strong negotiation, closing and objection handling skill
Salary and Benefits
* Basic salary of £26 – 30k plus uncapped commission approx. £20-29k
* Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
* 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
* Uncapped commission structure and chance to win incentives such as holidays
* Great learning and development opportunities
* Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
* Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
* Option to opt into the Shares Scheme
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual