Senior Security Analyst (FT), IS Security - Days
Posted on Oct 21, 2019 by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
40 hours/week - IS Security
- Providing an in-depth understanding of relevant statutes, regulations, and corporate policies that drive IS security operations, processes and methodologies.
- Evaluating current IS capabilities against such requirements, prioritizing work, and coordinating with other IS departments to ensure maximum effort is achieved for information security operations. Requires an in-depth understanding of industry trends, developments, and tools.
- Developing IT operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to organizational information security, management and compliance.
- Assessing compliance with, and effectiveness of security controls, and developing strategies to correct deficiencies when they are discovered.
- Leading incident response and investigative efforts.
- Developing educational materials for all aspects of the institution's cyber security and data protection programs.
- Conducting IS Security awareness/outreach to promote sound security practices.
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the IS Security field or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience is required.
- Strong writing and speaking ability a must.
- Experience with Healthcare and HIPAA is greatly preferred.
Preferred Licensure/Certification Skills:
Professional Security certification (i.e., CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, etc.)