Posted on Oct 19, 2019 by Adler & Allan
Location: Waltham Cross, EN8 7NY
Salary: £20,000-£22,000, depending on experience
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5pm with a 1 hour meal break
About the Company:
Adler and Allan provides market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to our business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
The purpose of this role is to provide a full professional administrative support function within the FIS office, undertaking general office duties, contractual and operations administrative support, and any additional tasks to support the running of the FIS division.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
* Answering the telephone in a professional manner and direct incoming telephone calls appropriately.
* Preparation and collation of all office and works paperwork, including accurate electronic document filing.
* Enter work Opportunities and associated Quotations on the aCloud database.
* Assist the technical team, monitoring the status of Opportunities and Quotations on aCloud, chasing up information and responses as necessary.
* Transfer accepted quotations to Focal Point as Jobs and print Job Packs.
* Assist with the compilation/collation of pre-works administration documents.
* Processing invoices on the internal finance system and updating spreadsheets.
* Assist with chasing clients, clearing any queries re outstanding payments.
* Ensuring that all technicians have submitted their timesheets.
* Ordering & collecting lunch for meetings held on site when required.
* Maintaining stationary stock for the division.
* Using 'Hotel & Travel Solutions' on-line portal to book accommodation, and some ad-hoc flight/train travel arrangements.
* Maintain the training database, assist with booking required training courses.
* Maintain the security database, assist with renewing security passes.
* Petty Cash: Maintain, replenish and distribute as required.
* Looking after the franking machine and daily outgoing post.
* Providing full office cover in the event of absence of other office staff.
* Any other administrative duties that may be required on an ad-hoc basis
Office Administrator Requirements:
* Possess at least 1 year previous experience of a dynamic office environment, preferably working in a similar industry
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to tailor such skills to any group of people, a
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £22k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£7 - £8 Annual