Senior Engineer Cyber Security with AWS skills (Ref.Nr. RE2640)
Posted on Oct 19, 2019 by BRINE SA
BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
- Cloud certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions architect, Security Specialty an advantage
- Redact security requirements for the safe usage of cloud services
- Develop scripts, tools and methodologies to continuously monitor cloud security
- Find and help remediate deviations from internal security policies and general security best practices
- Perform security assessments of software systems
- Provide consultancy to developers and engineers to help them build secure software Systems
Required technical skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA an advantage
- Significant experience in AWS security and experience in at least one additional cloud technology (Azure or GCP)
- Very good knowledge of Container Security, experience with Aqua Security an advantage
- Very good knowledge of computer networks, software development and system engineering
- Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Network expert
AWS certified, proof of significant experience in AWS security and experience in at least one additional cloud technology as for example:
(Azure or GCP)
It is very important to have very strong cloud experience. Networking and programming skills are important too. The candidate needs to like Security and to be a learner (meaning to be willing to expand the existing knowhow).
NICE TO HAVE: Where is written an advantage is nice to have. Also container security is nice to have.
Remote Work: Can work remotely one day per week.
Duration: ASAP until December 2019 with possibility of extension of period and increase of workload in 2020
Language: Fluent in English (verbal/written), German language skills are an advantage
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA
BRINE SA has been providing its IT- and SAP specialists for short-, mid- and long-term projects in Switzerland since 1985, with customers primarily active in the following market sectors:
Financial services sector, especially banks and insurance companies
Government and services sectors
BRINE SA is a stable, financially independent, Swiss enterprise with its head office in Zurich. Our services cover the entire IT spectrum, as well as interfaces to the various business sectors, and range from management- and IT-consulting through to software development and project implementation.
IT - Resources
We offer our top consultants, computer Profi's and SAP experts to our customers as external specialists for limited assignments and as well for permanent positions. BRINE SA is especially distinguished by its renowned characteristic strengths:
Short reaction time - rapid selection and supply of consultant's CVs, with skills matched to customer requirements.
Quality - we take quality very seriously, both for internal and external-facing processes, thereby convincing many customers to maintain a long-standing business relationship with BRINE SA
Coaching - BRINE SA coaches and supports its consultants throughout the entire duration of the customer assignment.
BRINE SA is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2014