Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Oct 19, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client located in New Brunswick, NJ is looking for a Full Stack Developer to design, develop, maintain and implement software modules/subsystems for given products in the CyberSecurity space.
Successful candidates will have 5+ years of SDLC experience and be comfortable with the front and back ends. Responsibilities will include mentoring junior developers, participating in code reviews, participate in the defining of the life cycle of software processes, etc. Familarity with DevOps, experience with AWS, experience with React, and strong collaboration/communication skills are required.
Do you get a kick out of watching software unfold before your eyes? Do you dream about code every night? Do you enjoy mentoring junior developers? Can you see the big picture of the product and care about impeccable code?. Do you see glitches as an enjoyable challenge rather than a hardship? If so, apply today!.
5+ years of experience in Software development or equivalent experience
Intermediate engineering experience in Project execution, Operational Excellence, Planning, Innovation and Collaboration
Basic required technical competencies in: Infrastructure, Platform, Database design and management and Networking
Intermediate level of technical competencies in: Architecture, Requirements, SDLC, Design, Configuration Management, Testing and Security
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time