Posted on Oct 18, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing leading manufacturing company.
The successful applicant will be a member of a multi-functional Engineering/TPM team aiming to achieve key targets.
Hours of work will be a three-shift rotation of days, nights and afternoons;
Days 6am-2pm Monday-Friday
Nights 9pm-7am Monday-Thursday
Afternoons 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday
This role has fantastic earning opportunities, overtime and bonus available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* To carry out essential planned maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
* Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
* Learning necessary skills to be able to operate all areas of plant to ensure correct operation following maintenance work.
* Taking a Leading role in on-going process improvement throughout the factory developing new ideas and better solutions.
* Promoting Electrical Safety and Safe Working Practices.
* Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
* Being actively involved in the TPM Improvement Process.
Essential qualifications and experience required:
* 17th or 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations.
* Demonstrable Knowledge & Expertise in Fault-finding and Diagnostic Skills on Industrial Plant & Equipment.
* Full understanding of PLC equipment & programming skills.
* Capable of fault finding on hydraulic and pneumatic control systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company, please apply by sending your CV