Customer Services Advisors
Posted on Oct 18, 2019 by Carrot Insurance
Passionate About Delivering Customer Service - looking for a role that fits around your life? - We are looking for both full and part time employees. Flexible and key time shifts available.
- You'll be passionate about looking after our young drivers on the roads and will be confident communicating with people of all ages.
- You may looking for flexible part time hours to satisfy a work life balance
- You'll have excellent written communication skills and enjoy day to day contact with people over our live chat platform.
- You will like to work within a team environment, constantly looking to ensure our customers receive the best outcomes every time.
- Ideally, you'll have one or more years' experience in a similar environment (not essential)
- You'll be warm, friendly and positive in nature
- You'll be PC literate and be able to use outlook and excel
- You'll be looking for progression through training and development - we are massively proud of the number of agents promoted from within.
- You'll want to take an active part in the Carrot business, caring about what goes on
About the Role
- You will be dealing with inbound customer requirements primarily by live chat but also telephone, email and social media.
- You'll be making sure that all our customers receive the best possible experience whatever their query is.
- You'll be working within a regulated environment ensuring we treat customers fairly
- You'll identify where our customers would benefit from our additional products and introduce them to the customer.
- You'll want to strive for excellence every time. contact, going beyond the norm to deliver what's right for our customers.
- Flexible shifts that work around you and your life.
- Salary will pro rated for part time workers.
What will I get in return?
- We offer a role in a modern, airy office with a friendly team
- Casual dress code.
- 25 days holiday working up to 30 (plus bank holidays)
- Cash health plan paid for by the Company - we like to look after you
- Life Insurance
- A range of discounts in High Street stores, restaurants, gyms, cinema tickets along with a bike to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
- You'll receive a thorough 6 - week training plan that will provide you with all the tools you need to provide a first-class customer experience.
- The opportunity to build a fantastic career with Carrot Insurance
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £22k Annual
£18.1k - £18.1k Annual
£16k - £22k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£17.5k - £19.5k Annual
£17.1k - £18k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£9.36 - £9.36 Hourly