Java Developer - Spring Boot/FX Trading/Angular
Posted on Oct 18, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Spring Boot/FX Trading/Angular - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Developer with FX Front Office banking experience to joins a major global bank.
- Excellent Java Spring Boot development experience
- Knoweledge of FX Trading is a must
- 5+ years of work experience as a Front End Developer in the financial or banking sector
- Expertise in UX, Angular, Kafka and GraphQL, Java and Clojure are of advantage
- Ability to interact in a constructive manner with various Back End styles
- University degree in economics, finance or relevant area with emphasis on numerical methods
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing and implementing in an Microservices based architecture
- Delivering systems improvements within BAU phase
- Performing and enhancing the configuration of the FX asset platform
- Sharing expertise in specific front ends for team efficiency
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.