ICT Senior Technical Engineer/Architect
Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are looking for our Client, in Zurich an ICT Senior Technical Engineer/Architect specializing in "Big Data & Cybersecurity".
- Acquisition of technical management in complex system development projects within telecommunications
- Analysis and development of technical concepts and designs (advantages/disadvantages/risks/costs) and creating vivid presentations for different stakeholders
- Support and collaboration in the implementation of customer projects
- Travel in Switzerland and neighboring countries are required
- You have successfully completed your studies (HF/FH/University/ETH) in technical fields such as telecommunications, computer science, electrical engineering
- 3+ years experience in either the system/software engineering/developer or the integration/rollout of Telecommunications &/or network systems
- They have absolutely the ability to independently develop analytical, Konzeption- and high-level design
- Experience/knowledge of the telecommunication are of great advantage
- In-depth practical knowledge, ideally in a management specialist position in areas such as security engineering, Windows/Linux operating systems, server virtualization, IAM services, network protocols, in particular TCP/IP, and hardware and software architectures.
- They think and act entrepreneurial and have a convincing and winning appearance to meet the diverse customer needs
- Fluent in German and very good command of spoken and written French is an advantage
Since our Clients projects are located in sensitive, regulatory environment, you meet the conditions for passing the personal safety testing, such. 5+ years, B permit or C residence permit or Swiss passport.