Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role works in out Hospitality division but our DesignMyNight brand. We live and breathe tech to help our customers discover and book their perfect night out. Every year millions of customers use our ticketing (Tonic), booking (Collins) and voucher (Soda) software to reserve their place at the country's best events and venues.
You'll be working across our stack primarily consisting of Laravel, AngularJS and MongoDB. Our auto-scaling architecture sits on AWS and includes Elasticsearch, Redis and RabbitMQ.
- Work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to deliver new features to our products
- Work well in a team context adapting to and influencing team practices
- Develop high performance experiences across different devices
- Skills and Requirements
- HTML and CSS / Sass
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFront + more)
- What does Access offer you?
- We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!