Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Data Engineer Required 12 month contract Amsterdam !
A leading end customer is looking for a Data Engineer to work a 12 month contract in Amsterdam and Pernis !
The development team shift location to support the development at customer site - typical week arrangement may look like:
- 2 days per week: Pernis;
- 2 days per week: Amsterdam;
- 1 day per week: Flexible (at home);
- Travel cost will be covered by the project (depending on base location).
- 3-5+ years Work experience in Python:
- Knowledge about unit test frameworks;
- Python coding standard;
- You are experienced in Machine Learning deployment:
- Experience with productionizing the ML models would be a pre-requisite;
- Experience with image classification would be a pre-requisite;
- Knowledge about Keras.
- You are familiar with Azure cloud environment:
- Understand the differences of azure cloud services; understanding of the potential pitfall when choosing specific cloud service;
- Have DevOps experience (optional);
- Docker container.
- Stakeholder management skills:
- Can guide junior engineers both from technical aspect and project management aspect;
- Communicate clearly and proactively.
- Nice to have:
- You are familiar with PySpark.
APPLY NOW !
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €450 Daily
£80 - £100 Hourly