ICT System Administrator Senior
Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
ICT System Administrator Senior vacancy requiring profound Windows and VMware knowledge for our Geneva based client in the telecommunications sector.
- 5+ years background in similar function with practice in IT project management
- 5+ years' experience with application operation, hardware engineering and operation, ICT service operation and quality as well as security management
- Proficiency in Windows system administration including solid knowledge in Windows script maintenance with batch, VBscript, VBA and PowerShell
- Expert knowledge of Windows architectures including DNS, DHCP and AD coupled with expertise in VMware architectures such as vSphere and View
- Solid understanding of deployment technologies and desktop end user Front End
- Languages: fluent French and English both written and spoken
- Monitoring IT projects regarding architecture, integration, migration and security
- Providing 3rd level support and participate in complex problem solving
- Managing Servers and storage equipment by performing integration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Ensuring the functioning of the infrastructure
- Participating in the infrastructure improvement project
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more