Senior Java Developer
Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I'm offering an excellent full time career opportunity with a startup tech company to work as a Senior Java Developer in Amsterdam.
You'll work together with the brightest developers across the country within their Engineering Team consisting of 25 people.
What you'll do:
- Design, build, maintain a system that is meant to scale
- Work together with an actor-based framework
- Learn how the financial system/business domain works inside
- Think, plan, and execute the best ways to deploy their services
Who you are:
- Experience with Java8+, OOP, Spring, CI/CD, Unit Testing, DevOps
- Agile way of working 9experience or basic understanding how it works)
- 4+ years of experience in the field (Seniro enough to be able to couch, guide, train medior level developers)
- Self driven, with strong analytical skills
- Continuously improve and follow news, participates in conferences, meetups, etc.
- Experience working in a start-up company
- Excellent English
Nice to have (not required):
- Building scalable systems
- Experience with Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, CQRS, Elasticsearch, Cassanra, Puppet
- Conference & training budget
- The possibility to work from abroadonce a year
- Company events
- Competitive salary and Employee Option Plan
- Interview about your motivation, personality (get to know each other)
- Technical round (online test)
- Technical interview (review the test) +meeting the team
If this spurs your interest, and you're proactive, self-starting, and have can-do mentality, please get in touch with me.