Front-end Developer (Angular)
Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by Experis AG
Front End Developer (Angular)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Front End Developer to work on the FX platforms.
- FX risk management systems which targets on system improvements and tactical deliveries
- General configuration of the FX-platform as well as enhanced technical support in the FX sector
- Develop and enhance the FX asset class platform
- Profound knowledge of angular (latest versions)
- Develop in a microservices based architecture
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- Must have 3 years' experience as a Front End developer or full stack
- Must know how to use angular 2 or latest version
- Strong interest in UX
- Some knowledge of Java or Clojure or similar
- springboot, kafka, GraphQL is a plus
- Microservices knowledge would be a plus
- Must speak English, German is a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton.