Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Supporting a large, facility and working as part of the FM maintenance team, you will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive works including PPM, reactive maintenance and small project works ensuring all statutory requirements are maintained as well as carrying out basic mechanical and building fabric repairs as and when required.
* Served and completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
* 17th/18th Edition IEE wiring regulations
* City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing qualified (Desirable however not essential)
* Inspection & Testing experience
* Experience carrying out maintenance and fault finding
* Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
* Full UK Drivers Licence.
* Undergo relevant Disclosure/CRB checks
* Willing to participate in an “on-call” rota
Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA, etc. are also highly advantageous.
For more information please send an up to date CV and mark FAO Paul
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20 - £20 Hourly
£30k - £32k Annual
£15 - £15 Hourly
£32.1k - £32.1k Annual