Direct Support Professionals - Hudson & River Falls
Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by REM Wisconsin
Do you want meaningful, rewarding work supporting individuals with disabilities? If so, apply to Direct Support Professional/Caregiver roles available in Hudson and River Falls and make a difference, every day.
Whether you have previous experience, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make we want to hear from you!
Provide services to people with disabilities through assistance with activities of daily living. Utilize individual service plans to encourage individuals to live as independently as possible.
Examples of job duties include:
- Transportation and support with shopping or community activities
- Attending medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Assisting with living skills such as: personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing for driving positions
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
REM Wisconsin offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, meals provided
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for full-time employees
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
REM Wisconsin is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.