Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Azure Engineer required for a NEW and STAND ALONE position with a fast growing software/consulting company that operates in a professional services market.
You will be responsible for the Azure Infrastructure environment, (Architecture, Projects & BAU Support), managing approx. 500 Servers, (client-side and internal). The company is in a in fantastic location within the City/Central London.
As an experienced Azure Engineer you must have experience of:
- Microsoft Cloud; Azure, Office 365, Exchange Online
- IT Infrastructure Planning and Development
- Designing Virtualisation and Storage solutions (hands on SAN experience)
- Project Management principles
- Building and Provisioning Servers in an Azure Environment
- Back Ups and Resilience
- Azure AD Management
- Group Policy
- Tagging and Billing
The role will have line management responsibility for a Snr Support Engineer.
Further details of the role of Azure Engineer are available upon receipt of your CV, subject to suitability.
Please click on APPLY to submit your CV.