Technical Software Architect
Posted on Oct 17, 2019 by Henderson Scott
Technical Architect - Software - Immediate Requirement
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Architect with a strong understanding of Software Development and Cloud Technologies, to join an innovative, fast growing and dynamic Managed Service Provider in London. My client specialises in delivering the right technological solutions first time to the Public and Private sector and boasts nearly 20,000 customers. With a passion for developing talent, my client embraces those that share this sentiment and who can bring new innovative ideas to the table. This is a fantastic time to join the business as it continues grow and thrive in technological market.
The Software Architect will join a talented Professional Services team and will be working as part of an integral team, focusing on designing and delivering bespoke applications for my client in a range of modern development tools.
- All elements of the solution cycle - pre-sales/requirements gathering, architecture, design and implementation of custom line-of-business applications
- Peer programming and code review for developers in the team
- Producing and maintaining design documentation such as architecture designs
- Working with end-user clients to plan the user interface for bespoke applications and reviewing functionality
Essential Technical Experience:
- Angular/Angular Material
- ASP .NET Core
- SQL Server
- Use of a DI container or pure DI in projects
- OAuth Authentication
Desirable Technical Requirements:
- SQL, Power Shell, Java
- React/Redux, Vue, JQuery
- Telarik Controls
- Node.js, .NET Framework
- Xamarin, Cordova, Ionic, Native iOS/Android
- NUnits, MSTest, XUnit or Moq
- Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Team City, Octupus, Jenkins
- CosmosDB, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Blob Storage, Storage Queues, Even Grid, AWS Lambda
- Oracle, MySQL, AWS DynamoDB
- Open ID Connect, Azure Active Director, NWebSec
- Capable of quickly understanding the varied business processes of end user clients and working across multiple industry sectors
- Has a good knowledge of human-computer interaction and of architecting solutions that are efficient for experienced users whilst being welcoming to new users
- Experience of architecting bespoke development solutions
- Experience of Angular Front End development
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum development team and use of an agile work-management platform such as Jira, Team Foundation Server, Azure Dev Ops or similar
- A good understanding of developing secure applications and web services
- Demonstrable capability to write unit-testable code
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + attractive benefits including 25 annual days' leave + bank holidays + ability to buy additional days, Enhanced Perks at Work discount scheme, Talent Development + Achievers Clubs + Income Protection Insurance etc.
Location: A blend of client site, office (London/Slough/Birmingham) and home working - the majority of customers are London based.
If this Technical Software Architect role is of interest, please send your CV in for review.