Posted on Oct 16, 2019 by CHI St. Alexius Health
As a Physical Therapist, your success is measured by outcomes. You directly help your patients restore function, improve mobility, prevent or limit physical disabilities, and promote their overall fitness and health. You work hard to make sure they are able to live their lives to the fullest. That s a pretty important job and that s why are looking for passionate PT s to join our team.
What you ll do:
- Conduct patient evaluations
- Develop appropriate individual treatment plans
- Comprehensive discharge planning for physical therapy patients
- Help patients prevent, manage, and improve their conditions
- Evaluate patient outcomes to determine effectiveness of treatments
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy School with any of the following degrees or combination of these degrees: BS, MS, MPT or DPT
- Must be licensed in the State in which you will work
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Requisition ID: 190#######
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI St. Alexius Health
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.