FX Frontend Developer
Posted on Oct 16, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Swiss Banking Client is currently seeking a FX Frontend Developer for an initial 6 months to be based in Zurich.
Key responsibilities will include:
- System improvements and tactical deliveries within BAU phase
- General configuration of the FX platform & enhanced technical support in the FX sector
- Further develop & enhance the FX asset class platform
The successful incumbent will possess profound knowledge of Angular (latest versions) as well as exposure to Springboot, Kafka, GraphQL. These technologies are essential prerequisites; furthermore any experience in Functional languages such as Clojure is highly appreciated. An ability to develop in Microservices based architecture is essential.
- At least 5 years experience as a Frontend Developer
- Strong interest in UX
- Some knowledge of Java and/or Clojure
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.